Life right now... this is where the rubber meets the road with your money.
This is the time where you don't need someone else bashing you over the head shaming you for not being a millionaire right now.
What you don't need is another Instagram post saying that credit cards are the devil or that it's somehow your fault that you didn't come into the pandemic with $10k in savings.
What you don't need is an uber-expensive budgeting program that just tells you the same things over and over again... without any practical help on how to do it.
You need someone who is in your corner saying that you've got this.
You need someone who is going to be there with you helping you to not just make it through today, but to make it through this year and beyond.
You need someone who has been there with (–$0.17) in the bank, who lives on a blue-collar hubby's income, who gets saving when there's nothing there.
That's where the Fierce Budgeters Community comes in.
It's a safe place to feel like you don't know what to do or where to start with your money... because I've been there before too.
It's a place for you to ask your questions and get the help you need. It's a place to get access to over 61+ lessons, trainings, videos, printables and courses all for a super-low price.
It's a place where you can move at your own pace, find the answers *you* need, and learn how to get out of your messed up money situation once and for all!
I've been there before too...
- Tried every printable out there and still overdrew my account every week...
- Swore that this was the last time I'd get takeout only to grab it on the way home from the grocery store...
- Been married to someone who can't stop spending & talking about it only made things worse...
- Promised myself that next month will be better...
- Sick of living that paycheck to paycheck life with the constant stress & worry about the electric getting shut off...
Even though you've been through some *ish*, you're still standing!
& It's YOUR TIME to fix your money life... for good!
- You've done all of the right things, but life just threw us ALL a big curveball.
- You're smart and determined, but you can't do this alone.
- You know that you could do anything with your money... if you JUST had some help getting started!
The Fierce Budgeters Community is...
- an exclusive monthly membership site where you are can learn how to stick to your budget
- a SAFE, 0 JUDGEMENT place where you will set & be encouraged to reach your financial goals.
- a place to say "I am DONE living paycheck-to-paycheck & I need someone to show me the next steps to take"
- Step 1 in your journey to Money Mastery! (aka: never needing to worry if your card will get declined, if you can pay that bill, or if you'll have enough in savings to cover that emergency)
Imagine what it would be like to...
- Stop the CONSTANT STRESS over money...
- NEVER WONDER if you have enough money to pay for groceries...
- QUIT WORRYING if your card will get declined...
- FINALLY reach your money goals...
- Watch your savings account GROW...
- STOP living paycheck-to-paycheck for good...
- Quit the CONSTANT fighting over money...
- KNOW that you can cover that emergency bill...
- Find ACTUAL HELP for your money instead of just hoping it'll work...
- ... & to KNOW that you've got money in the bank.
That's what you can have with the Fierce Budgeters Community!
INSIDE YOU GET...
- Weekly NEW lessons to help you manage your money BETTER (*NEW addition!!*)
- Monthly Q&As (NEW this fall!)
- Access to 20+ courses to help you in so many ways with your money!
- Daily inspirational posts
- Exclusive (totally safe and non-judge-y) community
- Self-paced growth to take you on the path of success!
- YOUR TASK NOW
- Budget Makeover Application
- Q&A Question submission sheet
- Quick Win! Auto-pilot saving
- Buckle up... we're starting a spending freeze week!
- Weekly Checklist
- Check out your account
- Q&A #1 Video (28:07)
- Editable budget spreadsheet
- How to use the spreadsheet on the computer (7:58)
- Trimming back
- Savings apps for Canadians
- Spending Freeze: What I'm Saving By Saving “NO”
- VIDEO: This week's tip: BE CAREFUL! Don't bite off more than you can chew... (8:52)
- Build an emergency fund before an accident happens!
- VIDEO: Are you emergency ready?! Why you need to save before attacking your debt! (6:08)
- Saving for big wants AND when people don't get your journey...
- Starting your debt snowball!
- Debt Snowball Printable
- Debt Avalanche Method
- The 3 Rules to Paying Off Debt Fast – Interview with Jen Smith of Modern Frugality
- Pause... Let's Find Your WHY
- Finding Your WHY Printable (don't skip this one)
- Calling to lower your bills
- Having a Family Meeting
- Apps you need to save more (1:06)
- Time for a SPENDING FREEZE
- Goal setting – 5 Steps to Set a Goal You'll Actually Accomplish
- End of the Month Check-Up – How'd you do?
- Cash Envelopes – How to REALLY use them
- Cash Envelopes Printables
- Planning for the Holidays (start now)
- Holiday Prep List (PRINTABLE)
- Christmas // Holiday Savings & Spending Tracker
- Start planning for Christmas shopping ASAP
- Make a plan for savings
- LEGIT Ways to Bring in Extra Money
- Beware of scams – They're everywhere right now! (True story about how I almost got scammed)
- Easy, Legit, and Fun Ways to Make $1000 a Month From Home
- Amazon Money Saving Hacks
- VIDEO – Allison shares her tips on how to get out of 6-figure debt on 2 teachers' salaries (25:28)
- Controlling Impulse Spending
- PRINTABLE – End of the Month Check-In
- Finding the Best Deals for Amazon
- Budget Makeover Application
- Budgeting by Paycheck (PRINTABLES)
- VIDEO: Budget Makeover #1 – Jess
- Planning Out The New Year – New Year, New Goals
- What Do You Do When You Get Behind on Bills
- PRINTABLE – End-of-the-Month Check-In
- GOALS – Yes, we're going there!
- Setting Goals that MOTIVATE you!
- Make your goals measurable.
- VIDEO – Q&A – Paying off debt & saving, budgeting on an irregular income, & marriage and money (24:32)
- Goals intro video
- Spending Freeze Week!
- What to Do When You Get Behind on Bills (& How to Lower Them)
- Budget Makeover – Rachel (2 people, 2 incomes)
How to Talk to Your Husband About Money
- 50 date night questions to ask when you have an in-home date night or just want to connect again
- PRINTABLE] Family Weekly Plan
- What do you do when you mess up overspend (& how to avoid it next time!)
- What to do in a pandemic situation?
- 5 things I'M DOING when my kids are off school, and we're quarantined.
- What to do immediately when there's a financial panic (SCRIPT for getting bills lowered)
- VIDEO: How to get your bills lowered due to the coronavirus (8:48)
- Budget Recipes Collection
- DIY Starbucks Iced Coffee
- Easy Dinners from 1 Rotisserie Chicken
- What you need to make DIY coffee recipes and lattes at home
- How to Get On The Same Page As Your Spouse With Money
- VIDEO: How to Get On The Same Page With Weekly Budget Meetings (14:03)
- Weekly Money Meeting Printable
- Meal Planning
- Easy Meal Plans Hacks and How to Make Your Own Meal Plan for FREE
- Pantry Cooking – How to Survive with What You Already Have At Home
- Meal Plan & Pantry Tracker Worksheet
- Frugal Cleaning
- Cleaning with Baking Soda
- In Home Date Night Ideas
- Easy Ways to Start Living Frugally
& MORE EVERY SINGLE WEEK!
Just in case we haven't met... I'm Caroline.
I'm a lover of all the coffee, a terrible cook, a kitten cuddler, and the anti-PTA mom of 4 kiddos.
My husband and I got married and had out oldest right after our first year of college. We had the choice to make – Do I go back to work and just use my paycheck to pay for daycare... or do we find a way to make it work on $10.50 an hour?
We chose to live off of one income and to make it work. But that was a lot harder than we thought.
In fact, we had no idea how to manage money as a couple and found that all of our expenses were draining our account. We didn't know where our money was going, we didn't communicate about it at all, and we were barely making it paycheck to paycheck.
We knew that something had to change. And within a year of living on $17,000 take-home pay while focusing on sticking to the budget, saying "no" to things that didn't matter, and saying "yes" to saving, we were able to put a downpayment on our first home.
Cliche alert: If we can do it, anyone can do it, too.
We're not special. We didn't have a rich family bailing us out. There were no shortcuts to going from almost having the lights shut off to saving up for a home purchase.
I'm here to teach you how to stick to your budget so that you, too, can reach your financial goals (whatever they may be).
- Want to buy a house? Good stuff!
- Want to pay off debt? Great!
- Want to travel the world? Awesome!
- Want to spend $1,000 each month on takeout guilt-free? GREAT!
- Want to walk into Whole Foods and just slap your card down knowing that you can afford whatever you have in the cart? Cool!
Whatever your goal, I'm here to help you learn how to get there.
HEAR WHAT CURRENT MEMBERS HAVE TO SAY...
"I love the actionable steps in the Fierce Budgeters Community. Having just one challenge for the week makes it totally doable and fun. I love learning new tips to save money, and having a group keeps me accountable and eager to do better! Thanks so much for creating this, Caroline!"
"This whole community is an eye opener to getting your money in control. had no idea about where and how my money was being spent til now."
"Not sure how many times I said 'I have no money to save' in my life. I joined hoping to maybe save $100 in the first year, and after just doing the weekly work, I saved more than $400 in the first 3 months. I've never bee able to save $50 without spending it before. Best money I've ever spent!"
So is this for ME?
I’ll be honest… this is NOT for everyone.
- 🚫 If you don’t want to change your money life, then this isn’t for you.
- 🚫 If you don’t care about living paycheck-to-paycheck, then this isn’t for you.
- 🚫 If you’ve already got this whole budgeting and saving thing figured out, then this isn’t for you.
But this IS for you if…
- 👍 You’re ready to get serious with your money.
- 👍 You don’t know how to start managing your money.
- 👍 You've tried over and over to get control of your budget and it never sticks.
- 👍 You don’t know how to start saving on a tight budget.
- 👍 You want to make the best of life with the income you have – no matter how high or low it is.
- 👍 You want to stop worrying if you're going to be able to pay for groceries.
- 👍 You’re sick of the constant stress, worry & pain that come from your money situation.
- 👍 You are ready to FINALLY change your money AND your life for good
How does this whole membership work?
Each week you'll get:
✅ SMALL but mighty actionable tasks to help with your money (things that you can ACTUALLY do)
✅ Accountability group to keep you on track
✅ Printables to help you complete your tasks
Each month you'll get:
✅ Monthly Q&A sessions to get your questions answered!
✅ Exclusive printables that are FREE just for members
✅ An exclusive community to ask your questions, post results, & get help
✅ & more!
Wait... is this every month?
Short answer – YUP!
Long answer – YASSSSSS 🙌 🙌 🙌 🙌
Here's why – Sure, you could just get another freaking budget printable... sure, you could just join another course... sure, you could just try to make it work on your own for the 8,983,873th time.
But here’s the deal – it’s more than just a one-page printable. You have to know what works and WHY in order to make the most impact in your money and in your life.
Which is why this is a monthly membership. So that you can learn something new every week, every month. You can do something new every single day that will make an impact.
So, sure... you could keep trying on your own to make it work. But if you're sick of the struggle and are ready to finally make a change, then this is the answer for you.
Will this only work if I make a certain amount?
NOPE. No matter what your income is, this is for you.
It's not built around how much you make, but on how and where you spend. So you won't be finding ridiculous blanket statements like "you need to just stop buying Gucci bags" here.
It doesn't matter how much or how little you make... it all comes down to how you choose to spend and save. So no matter what your income is, all that really matters is that you join ready to make a change.
I don't have a ton of free time. Is this still for me?
Got around an hour a week? Then you have enough time for this.
The whole idea of a membership group isn't to just throw all the ideas at you at once... it's to give you weekly tasks to work on throughout the week. It's to give you bite-sized homework assignments that you can ACTUALLY do.
I've taken SO many courses that never get finished because it's just too much all at once.
Enter: Fierce Budgeters Community.
If working on your money has always felt overwhelming and just too much to handle, that's why you need ONE task – just ONE – to work on, to master, and then you can move to the next one.
Bottom line here – if you have one hour each week to spare, you can make the most of this and see it working in your life.
What's the catch? What will I have to do?
All you have to do is to do the weekly assignments. Really that's it.
This is designed to be the step-by-step, easiest way to work on your money out there.
That means that all you have to do is do the weekly assignments and watch your money change.
How much is it?
JUST for you – my most loyal, ultra-, uber-, super-dooper-awesome people – this week ONLY, it's $21 a month.
Yup. For less than 4 trips to Starbucks a month, or 1 trip to Panera for lunch, or 1 takeout dinner, or 1 impulse buy from Amazon, you're going to change your life.
BIG promise, right? I mean it!
I can't change your life with a one-page printable that I send you each month. It just won't work no matter how awesome the printable is.
Here's the deal: you're investing in your journey to a better life. You're saying that "YES! I KNOW I can afford what I want and need, AND stay in this incredible membership to help me save more!"
But I want it to be EASY to afford for you. Never putting a strain on your budget (duh ;) ).
So JUST for you, my awesome friend, you get $21 FOREVER.
As long as your account is in good standing (i.e. you don't cancel or don't forget to pay), you get to keep that price.
But it's just for this week. And the next time... the price is going up.
So lock in your price of $21 and start making your money work for you.
And – this is brand new! – you can get 6 months for the price of 5, or 12 months & get 2 months free!
Personally, I love me a good deal!
But I also know that this isn't some random subscription box that adds more stuff to your house.
This is a true investment in saying "YES. I'm going to take time to make my money a priority. No more excuses, THIS is my time!"
What's the return policy? Can I cancel?
Of course! You can cancel at any time. Literally any time at all. If you decide in a month that it's not a good fit, you can cancel it.
Because of the nature of the membership site, you can cancel at any time at all, but I can't give out refunds.
Remember though, if you cancel your membership, you lose your exclusive price if it goes up next time it goes on sale.
HAPPINESS GUARANTEE: If you don't like it, you can cancel at any time. No problem! You'll still have all the love and good wishes from me every day on your money journey! You will have access to the course platform and all relevant materials until the end of your subscription comes. Once that ends and you've decided not to continue, you will lose access. to the course platform and the exclusive group as well.
REFUNDS & MONEY BACK: Because of. the nature of a membership, there are NO refunds or returns. You can stay in the group until the end of your subscription and use the materials.
DISCLAIMER: Results are common but not guaranteed. I wish beyond words that I could make promises like you WILL save $30k this year, but I can't because all of the work, comes back to you. I want to help you make anything possible with your money, but you need to do the work at home too.
This is a group that is ONLY for the ladies ready-and-willing to take these lessons and apply them to their own lives. If that sounds like you, then there is no reason why you wouldn't be on the success stories page next month!
All material in this group is exclusive and is not to be copied, reused, repurposed or sold by anyone else. It's licensed under CV Media, LLC. for their exclusive distribution. Sharing logins with others is right out as well, and will result in removal from the group immediately.
I am not a certified financial planner or accountant or lawyer. I am just some crazy chick who is excited to help you get your money life RIGHT. I will not give financial or investment advice, but I can share my own personal strategies and what has worked for me personally.
I have a license and diploma from the School of Hard Knocks in frugality, budgeting, saving money, and getting a non-compliant-spender husband on-board with money management.
If you've made it this far, KUDOS! Why haven't you signed up yet? Because seriously, you're exactly who I want to help most: the ultra-informed buyer who wants to make the BEST financial decisions for herself and her family. No really, get in the group and start DOING!